Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's 10/10/10

Which..is kind of important I guess. At 10:10 it's more important..but this morning I got distracted, so I missed it. I am waiting 17 minutes so I can see it again and be a part of history. Like every other person on the planet, but whatever. It made me feel special. Although. I might forget while I am posting this.

So to be honest, I have an issue. My hockey team sucks. I know that it was only game one of the regular season but here is my logic. The Edmonton Oilers usually are the worst team in the league. The other night they beat Calgary 5-1. Last night L.A. beat the Canucks (who I love) in a shootout 2-1. The Calgary Flames beat L.A. tonight..so..doesn't this mean my team sucks more than Edmonton?

I'm not sure that I like the math involved. Either way. I probably just wasted a bunch of your time with my post, but, to be fair, it's not like you had much else to do. You are here aren't you?

My wife is learning to tweet. It's adorable watching her learn to follow people. She makes me laugh with her stalker abilities. I mean..celebrity interest. Yeah.. that's what I meant.

Ok..it's almost time for Family Guy. And 10/10/10 10:10. But let's be honest here people, I am way to scatterbrained to remember to make note in 10 minutes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment