So it's wet snowing outside right now. It is 9:25am and still pretty dark outside..I am not ok with this. I just put the long johns back into the closet a month ago. Now I have to dig them out again. Oh well. Last year at this time there was 6 inches of snow on the ground...and this is turning to rain as it falls.
I was trying to think of something funny to post..but yesterday I was sick and I think I may have thrown up my funny bone. That sucks. Humour gets me through life..so I guess I have to tell a story from the past: but I can't think of anything. This is really hard.
I suppose I am going to have to think about it..and get back to you. Which really..just makes this a journal entry of boredom. Sorry.
Which..is kind of important I guess. At 10:10 it's more important..but this morning I got distracted, so I missed it. I am waiting 17 minutes so I can see it again and be a part of history. Like every other person on the planet, but whatever. It made me feel special. Although. I might forget while I am posting this.
So to be honest, I have an issue. My hockey team sucks. I know that it was only game one of the regular season but here is my logic. The Edmonton Oilers usually are the worst team in the league. The other night they beat Calgary 5-1. Last night L.A. beat the Canucks (who I love) in a shootout 2-1. The Calgary Flames beat L.A. tonight..so..doesn't this mean my team sucks more than Edmonton?
I'm not sure that I like the math involved. Either way. I probably just wasted a bunch of your time with my post, but, to be fair, it's not like you had much else to do. You are here aren't you?
My wife is learning to tweet. It's adorable watching her learn to follow people. She makes me laugh with her stalker abilities. I mean..celebrity interest. Yeah.. that's what I meant.
Ok..it's almost time for Family Guy. And 10/10/10 10:10. But let's be honest here people, I am way to scatterbrained to remember to make note in 10 minutes. :)
Ok..so I have never blogged before..but I consider myself a pretty entertaining person so I am hoping that maybe I can be entertaining to other people too. I should probably warn you, I swear frequently, and I use ....<-- those things as often as I breathe. Consider yourselves forewarned. I decided to post 25 random things about me so here goes;
1. I have a weird obsession with boobs. Not just mine, everyones.
2. I can't smoke unless I have something to drink beside me.
3. I prefer sleep to...well..everything.
4. I'm not scared to die, I am scared that it will hurt.
5. I have 6 tattoos but I am a wimp..and I whine while I get them.
6. I have a Small Boy that is more intelligent than most people that I know. And some that I don't.
7. My boyfriend's nickname is Meat.
8. My best friend is my "Wife"
9. I'm ridiculous when it comes to my love of hockey.
10. I drink an average of about 7 cups of coffee per day (extra large)
11. I can't dance unless I'm with my wife.
12. I have probably read more books than some people know...but none of the classics.
13. I am going to try Stand Up Comedy.
14. I have never had my learners. (I'm more than 25.)
15. Or a pair of Manolo's
16. Kermit the Frog follows me on Twitter.
17. I have 3 sons, and I only birthed one of them. Mine, Meat's and the Wife's.
18. I have a Beethoven Quote tattooed on the back of my neck.
19. I have spent more than half of my life working with racehorses.
20. I can't sleep unless my big toe is crossed over the toe beside it and the pinkie over the ring toe.
21. I beat a crippling drug addiction. (January 7, 2005)
22. I once told Pavel Bure I loved him in Russian. ( I was 10)
23. I cannot handle Buckley's. ( No comment)
24. I love Bacon.
25. Chuck Norris. (That is all.)
There you go, 25 random facts..that was really difficult, and I needed help. Yeah, I can ask for help. What? No, I'm just kidding. Sorry. Sometimes I get carried away.
I hope people read this. Because it's not really interesting to me. I knew all this stuff. Well, I did, after the Wife told me.