Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'M SORRY!!

I am an epic fail of epic ridiculous proportions. I promised to post more and then my laptop went back into the pawn shop and stayed there for a couple months. Then I got it back. And it was slow and laggy and needed thousands of updates.

I'm so lazy I don't even like to wear pants. Patience is not my virtue. So updates that take days? Fuck, no.

Also, I went and fell head over heels stupid, giggling, photo-taking, PDA exchanging love. He is amazing. I have been in love with him for a million years. So I'm not angsty. Or stressed out. Or very funny.

I should have new material though because we are moving in together. And we are hilarious people. So yeah. Here I am. Nice to see you. Lets add more people to this other outlet of social media whoredom, shall we? Cheers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment